Home > News
Find the latest news on Language Centre here.
- Invited Guest Speaker for APB International Webinar Series (UiTM, Johor)April 24, 2021 UNIVERSITI BRUNEI DARUSSALAM, Mar 29 – Dr Ishamina Athirah Muntassir Gardiner gave a presentation as a guest speaker for the APB International Webinar Series 1 hosted by […]
- GUEST LECTURE (LE-2503): ASEAN From Multiple Perspectives – The View From AfarFabruary 18, 2021 Sarah Catherine Boye UNIVERSITI BRUNEI DARUSSALAM, Feb 17 – His Excellency John Virgoe, the UK High Commissioner to Brunei, was invited to the Language Centre to give […]
- English Language Proficiency Programme for RTBAugust 29, 2020 Liyana Putri binti Hj Abd Ghani BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN – The English Language and Communication Skills Team (ELCS) from the Language Centre, UBD, conducted an English Language […]
- Dr Mohi presents his CEFR research findingsThe LC is in the process of converting all of its language modules to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) to ensure world-standard offerings. Arabic lecturer, Dr Mohi El-Din […]
- Ms Min Shen delivers a paper at 13th BCLTS International ConferenceMandarin Lecturer, Ms Min Shen recently delivered a paper at a the ’13th BCLTS International Conference on Teaching & Learning Chinese in Higher Education’ at the China Centre, University of […]
- Sakura Network – LC to be hub for Japanese Language in Brunei(The following article appeared in the Brunei Times on Dec 11, 2015. It was written by Darren Chini.) UBD JOINS JAPAN FOUNDATION’S SAKURA NETWORK BRUNEIAN students should take up a […]