Staff > Ms. Min
Office 29, 3rd floor, Language Centre / University Technology Hub (UTH) building firstname.lastname@example.org +673 2463001
- MA Regional Studies (University of Malaya)
- BA Asian Language and Literature (Beijing Foreign Studies University)
- Arabic Language
- ASEAN Language for Brunei Studies
- Mandarin for Chemical Engineering
- Chinese Language and Characters Pedagogy
- Chinese Translation
• Shen, M. (2012, Jun.). Challenges and Problems of Developing Professional Chinese Education in Multi-lingual Environment: A Case Study of Brunei Darussalam. In: International Conference on Chinese for Special Purposes and Teaching Chinese Culture, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan, 16-17 June2012.
• Shen, M.(2010, Jun.). Culture Phenomenon and Difficulties in Southeast Asian Chinese Literature Development: A Case Study of Brunei Darussalam. In: the 4th International Conference “Issues of Far Eastern Literatures”, Saint Petersburg State University, Russia, June 2010.
• Shen, M. (2006, Jun.11).The Economic Diversification Processes In Asian and African Oil Producing Countries (亚非产油国都搞多元化).The Global Times（环球时报）, pp17.
• Shen, M. (2006, Feb.15). Computer-Mediated Chinese Slang and Chinese Language Education（“火星文”是小圈子里的私房话）. The Global Times（环球时报). pp23.
• Chinese Language Education to the Public
• CIOL (Chartered Institute of Linguist) Member in Educating, Interpreting and Translating (Chinese, English and Malay)
• Link for more work:https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ax26eSwAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao